Dnmt gene expression by oleoropin in cancer prevention
,1 Negar pedram
,2,* Negin maleki
,3 Safieh jahantighavval
,4 Hashem rostamian
,5 Farzaneh pirsavabi
1. Department of Medical Genetics, Faculty of Medicine, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Tabriz, Iran
2. Department of Medical Genetics, Faculty of Medicine, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Tabriz, Iran
3. Department of Genetic, Tehran branch, Islamic Azad University, Tehran, Iran
4. Department of Biochemistry
5. Department of clinical laboratory, Ardabil branch, Islamic Azad University, Ardabil, Iran
6. Department of Genetics
When a cell becomes cancerous, the dna methylation pattern may change substantially, the change in the dna methylation pattern may be decreased (hypomotylation) or incremental (hypermethylation).
In breast cancer cells, the most important marker for the motility of the ca15-3 promoter is the presence of cancer and hepatitis. in this study, different concentrations of nano-aluorupine on the expression of the gene expression in dnmt were investigated using time real time pcr. the results showed that the relative expression of dnmt1 gene was significantly reduced by the action of 30ppm nano-aluoporin in breast cancer cell line
Obviously, by reducing the expression of the mt gene, the possibility of methylation is reduced and the expression of inactive genes may be reactivated again.
Cytosine methylation in the cpg islets in the promoturgeon region is an important mechanism for regulating the expression of genes, and this regulation can play a role in the developmental and evolutionary stages and can produce cytokines of nk and th1 stimulants, such as gamma ifn, which causes cell cytotoxicity the immune system.
Oleoropin- cancer- methylation